You cannot deny the fact that men’s facial hair cannot be hidden even though how much they hate it, there can be nothing you can do as facial hairs are part of every man’s existence. On the other hand, being unavoidable does not mean it is not manageable as facial hairs can be styles, trimmed or shaven. Scheming the facial hairs will rely on how you would like your facial hairs to be, the concern would be what means will you use to have it shaven, trimmed or styled. The easiest and the cheapest procedure to cut your facial hair would be to use a razor blade. A razor blade is cheap and easy to use but can be dangerous sometimes as it can cut the skin and oftentimes can be allergenic but most of all, a razor blade cannot trim facial hairs as it is designed to shave. The most effective means to cut your facial hairs would be going to barbershops but can be time, effort and money consuming with regular visits. However, technology made it possible for a more convenient, easy, quick and cheap way to cut facial hair with the innovation of beard trimmers. Beard trimmers made facial hair grooming for men so much easy, handy, convenient and cheap as this trimming device was made small and easy to carry, multifunctional, full of advance features, battery-operated and rechargeable as well as comes at affordable prices. This hand held beard trimmers has become every man’s best friend in facial hair grooming.
The Philips Norelco QT4050 vacuum beard and stubble trimmer can be considered as one of the top beard trimmers in the market today. With sophisticated features such as its integrated vacuum system which sucks in hair trimmings and its lithium-ion batteries, Philips Norelco qt4050 has earned a reputable status from customers. If there is one beard trimmer that can trim, style and shave facial hair at its finest to make a man look neat, pleasant and marketable then the Philips Norelco qt4050 vacuum beard and stubble trimmer is the one.
Table of Contents
All About Philips Norelco QT4050 Vacuum Beard Trimmer
With a dimension of 7.3 inches x 7.7 inches x 10.8 inches and a product weight of 455 grams. It is a very handy and convenient trimming machine.
There is a two-year warranty entitled for buyers with every purchase of the Philips Norelco qt4050 vacuum beard trimmer.
The trimmers of the Philips Norelco qt4050 are composed of maintenance-free blades that stay sharp and need no oiling.
There are 18 secured length settings in this beard trimmer which is from 1/32 inch up to 23/32 inch (1mm up to 18mm).
A contour-following comb attachment is included in the Philips Norelco qt4050 beard stubble and mustache trimmer.
This trimmer works via corded or cordless operation.
The Philips Norelco qt4050 vacuum beard and stubble trimmer is powered by lithium-ion batteries.
It is rechargeable within 8 hours.
As for its operation, It can be used for 50 minutes after a full charge.
- Integrated vacuum system – It has a vacuum system that sucks in trimmings for you to have a mess-free operation.
- International-voltage charger – By having an international-voltage charger, you can plug your Philips Norelco qt4050 charger in almost any socket wherever you may be traveling making it very convenient to use anywhere and anytime.
- Portable design – The sleek, handy overall body design of this trimmer makes it easy, comfortable and light to hold when using it.
- Great trimmer – It is not just a perfect trimmer but also great for styling the facial hairs and shaving.
- Amazing functionality – The sophisticated and advanced features and functionality this type of trimmer makes it very easy and comfortable to use.
- Well worth the money – Although priced a bit higher compared to regular beard trimmers, the great features and functionality is a great buy for consumers and well worth every penny spent on the device.
- Noisy – If noise is experienced during the operation, it is the result of loose parts in the Philips Norelco qt4050 as parts that are not tightened well can cause irritating sound. It is always advisable to check everything first before using it to make sure that every part is tightened and in its place.
- No carrying case – There is a carrying case included in the Philips Norelco qt4050 vacuum beard trimmer, however, the carrying case is sold separately for added protection and storage of the device.
- Only catches some of the hair – The Philips Norelco qt4050 is just a trimmer and not a vacuum cleaner therefore its vacuum system is not that powerful so do not expect superb sucking performance from the device.
Conclusion for the Philips Norelco QT4050
People were satisfied and glad of the results this trimmer has given them that they have nothing but positive feedbacks about the product. It has been a great help for every man who has been trying to find the easiest, most convenient and cheapest way in trimming, styling and shaving their facial hairs to appear neat, pleasant and marketable. In these modern days, looking is not for women anymore as men have been taking steps to appear great as well. Facial grooming with this trimmer is a pleasure as this beard trimmer is specifically designed with great functionality, advanced features, convenient body, strong power source, and affordable price. What more can a man ask for in a beard trimmer? As the Philips Norelco qt4050 will make every man’s life easier and convenient. There is a newer version of this trimmer available, Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer 7300 QT4070/41, you may read this review too.
- Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer 7300 QT4070/41 Review
- Philips QT4045 Turbovac Beard Trimmer Review
- Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer 3100 Review
- Philips Norelco QG3270 Multigroom Pro Review
- Panasonic ER430K Vacuum Ear, Nose and Facial Hair Trimmer Review
- Philips Norelco Shaver 7700 S7720/90 Review
- Philips Norelco S9721/89, Shaver 9700 Review
- Philips Norelco Shaver 4100 (Model AT810/41) Review
- Wahl 5537-1801 Beard Trimmer Review with Ear, Nose and Brow Trimmer
- Philips Norelco 1250X/40 SensoTouch 3D Electric Razor (Series 8000) Review
- Philips Norelco QC5130 Hair Clipper Review
- Philips Norelco Bodygroomer BG2040/49 Review
- Philips Norelco1250X/40 Series 8000 Electric Razor Review
- Braun Cruzer 5 Beard Trimmer Review
- Wahl 9906-717 Groomsman Beard and Mustache Trimmer Review
Last update 2021-01-05. Price and product availability may change.