The Philips QT4045 Series 7000 Trimmer is said to be the best beard trimmer and you can find many people online saying this. If you look at a couple of beard trimmer reviews on this product you will see that many owners and users have given it a five-star rating.
Since what you see is not always what you get we have decided to compile a review on this beard trimmer so you can decide if it is indeed the best. To top it all off we have also included actual customer beard trimmer reviews on the Philips QT4045 Rechargeable Turbovac Beard Trimmer.
Philips QT4045 Turbovac Beard Trimmer Description
This rechargeable beard trimmer not only provides convenience but also great performance and has a vacuum for a no-mess trim each time you use it. It has a transparent hair collection chamber so you can see when you need to empty the chamber. It comes with a comb that has the ability to follow the contours of your face so you know you will be getting an even trim.
The unit has nine length settings to provide the user with the best cut. All you have to do is select your desired length and the blades will lock in ensuring that for the entire trim you have an even cut. The steel wave blades are self-sharpening so you don’t have to worry about sharpening them ever.
It takes 10 hours for the beard trimmer to be fully charged and once it has reached a full capacity it can be used continuously for 50 minutes of cutting. With your purchase, you will get the rechargeable turbo vac beard trimmer, one cleaning brush, and a charger.
Philips QT4045 Turbovac Beard Trimmer Features
- Vacuum with suction power for catching hair
- Transparent chamber to see when the hair chamber needs emptying
- 9 length settings
- Flexing comb follows contours for an all-over even trim
- Self-sharpening blades
- Rechargeable with a 10 hour charge time
- 50 minutes of non-stop operation on a full battery
- Wave-shaped blades
Consumer Reviews for Philips QT4045 Turbovac Beard Trimmer
One consumer purchased this Philips beard trimmer after owning two different models of another brand. He decided to change brands after realizing that both the other trimmers stopped working right after the warranty period expired and so he decided to try another brand so he wouldn’t end up purchasing a trimmer every three years.
He found this trimmer and saw that quite a number of people had rated it as the best beard trimmer and so he decided to give it a try. He purchased this trimmer and had it for six months before writing his review.
He loves the Turbovac feature which gives him the opportunity to shave wherever he wants to; which is usually at his office desk in his home. The only thing he had a problem with was the fact that he would have to empty the container a couple of times especially when it had been a while since he shaved.
That isn’t too much of a problem though as it’s pretty easy to empty and he can just trim close a bin and definitely recommends this trimmer as the best beard trimmer.
Some other reviewers mentioned the fact that the trimmer took some getting used to as unlike other trimmers you are advised to trim upwards. Most people said they got used to this after a couple uses.
One user rated this as the best beard trimmer because after purchasing the unit and taking it home he accidentally dropped it. He said he saw pieces on the floor and was devastated thinking he just wasted his money but after picking up the pieces he found that the pieces all fit back together quite easily.
He also stated that since that first time he has dropped it at least four times but each time he was able to put it back together and it still works just fine.
The powerful vacuum and rechargeable design allows you to trim and shave in any room of your house or even outside if you wish, it also makes clean up virtually unnecessary as well.
It requires you to shave upwards which will take some getting used to.
Users conclude that is the best beard trimmer now the decision is ultimately up to you. There is a newer version of Series 7000 Philips trimmer available, Philips Norelco 7300 QT4070/41, you may read this review too.
- Philips Norelco QT4050 Vacuum Beard Trimmer Review
- Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer 7300 QT4070/41 Review
- Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer 3100 Review
- Wahl 5537-1801 Beard Trimmer Review with Ear, Nose and Brow Trimmer
- Remington MB320C Barba Beard Trimmer Review
- Remington MB4110 Beard Trimmer Stubble Kit Review
- Wahl 9918-6171 Groomsman Beard Trimmer Review
- Panasonic ER224S Beard trimmer review
- Philips Norelco Bodygroomer BG2040/49 Review
- Remington MB4040 Review – Mustache, Beard & Stubble Trimmer
- Old Spice Beard & Head Trimmer Review
- Remington MB-200 Titanium Mustache and Beard Trimmer Review
- Andis 04710 T-Outliner Beard/Hair Trimmer Review
- Wahl 9906-717 Groomsman Beard and Mustache Trimmer Review
- Review of Remington HC5550 Precision Power Haircut & Beard Trimmer
Last update 2021-01-05. Price and product availability may change.