Philips is a diversified technology company that is also known as Royal Philips. In the year 1891, this company started its business operations and currently, it is supplying its products all over the world. And, Norelco is basically the US brand name for the electronic razors along with many other personal-care products manufactured by Consumer Life-Style sector of Philips. Philips was not allowed to use its brand name in the USA, so this company started to market its consumer lifestyle products using the name Philips Norelco.
The Philips Norelco1250X/40 SensoTouch 3D Electric Razor is one of the products of Series 8000. This uniquely designed electric trimmer started to draw the attention of the customers right after been introduced in the market. For the ultimate shaving-experience, you cannot get any other electric razor like the Philips Norelco SensoTouch 3D Electric Razor. In this review, we will be trying to discuss all the attributes and features of this product in order to help you understand the product in detail.
The origin-country where this electric shaver is currently being manufactured in the Netherlands.
This highly versatile electronic razor comes with a limited warranty for a period of 2 years.
Amazon Rating Details
At the current time, the Amazon rating of Philips Norelco 1250X/40 SensoTouch 3D Electric Razor is 4.00 out of 5.00.
At the same time, you also should know that the total number of customer reviews on Amazon at this moment is more than 700.
In order to get a general idea about the Philips Norelco 1250X/40 SensoTouch 3D Electric Razor, you must know the tech-specs of this product. This is the reason; we are now writing the specifications of this product in brief.
- Brand: Philips
- Dimensions : 6.2 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches
- Weight: 1 pound
- Shaver Type: Rotary Electronic Shaver
- Long Hair Trimmer: Yes
- Auto Cleaning System: Optional
- Dry or, Wet System: Yes
- Washable: Yes
- Optional Cord: No
- Charging Indicator: Yes
After you got the info about the product specs, now it is the time for you to know about the detailed performance of the Philips Norelco 1250X/40 SensoTouch 3D Electric Razor (Series 8000).
Table of Contents
GyroFlex 3D SensoTouch Contouring System
This system has been added to this electric razor for giving you the complete cutting feature for your hair. The contouring system basically consists of 3 independent sections that can flex outward, pivot around and tilt inward at the same time. This whole system is known as the GyroFlex 3D technology. It can be compared to a kind of free spinning-wheel. Because of the presence of this technology, you can have a close and clean shave with less pressure & less irritation.
Ultra-Track Shaving Heads
This section called the Ultra-Track shaving heads are there for capturing all types of hairs with the help of few strokes. In addition, you also should know that there are actually 3 special shaving racks that are designed for cleaning different types of hairs. The holes for cutting the shortest hairs, channels for capturing longer hairs and the slots for the longest hairs.
This Philips Norelco 8000 series electric razor comes with the addition of SensoTouch 3D technology. This added technology is there so that you can shave the way you want to. At the same time, there is also the presence of the AquaTec sealing. Because of this sealing, you will get the opportunity to have the shaving experience both in the dry and wet conditions. You can use both gel & cream at the time of your shaving.
Lift & Cut Blade system
This can be regarded as one of the greatest features of Philips Norelco 1250X/40 SensoTouch 3D Electric Razor. Actually, the dual blade system is known as the Super Lift & Cut helps to lift the hairs and then cut it from the root for giving you the closest shave which anybody would want to have.
The Power Details
- Charging Time: 1 hour
- Quick Charging: 3-5 minutes
- Voltage : 100-240V
- Battery: Lithium-Ion
The whole design of this electronic razor is better than the other razors currently available in the market. The designers have carefully designed the whole package of this electric trimmer. This razor is extremely light-weight which will help you to use it very comfortably. At the same time, the handle and grip are also very user-friendly.
- 1 piece of charging stand
- Protective cap
- Luxury pouch
- Cleaning brush
- Power cord
- You will get the faster shaving experience when you have the Philips Norelco 1250X/40 SensoTouch 3D Electric Razor. This will help you to save your time in the morning before going to your office.
- This electric razor is extremely light-weight and easy to handle at the same time.
- For all types of beards and hairs, it will provide a closer shave which anyone would love to have.
- You will feel very good while using this premium quality electric razor.
- At the same time, you will also get a painless and irritation-free shaving experience.
- Many of the consumers who have already used this razor have some complaints against the cleaning system of this razor.
- It will only take charge at the time when it is on the charging stand.
- The battery is not removable which is somewhat not good, according to many users.
Despite some of the negative sides, the Philips Norelco 1250X/40 SensoTouch 3D Electric Razor (Series 8000) can be claimed as the perfect tool for getting the superior shaving experience. Actually, this electric razor is made for smart people who love something stylish and premium.
- Philips Norelco1250X/40 Series 8000 Electric Razor Review
- Braun Series 7 790cc Electric Shaver Review
- Philips Norelco Shaver 7700 S7720/90 Review
- Philips Norelco Shaver 8900 (Model S8950/91) Reviews
- Philips Norelco S9721/89, Shaver 9700 Review
- Braun Series 9 9290cc Electric Shaver Review
- Braun Series 5 5190cc Electric Shaver Review
- Philips Norelco Shaver 4100 (Model AT810/41) Review
- Philips Norelco Bodygroomer BG2040/49 Review
- Philips Norelco QT4050 Vacuum Beard Trimmer Review
- Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer 3100 Review
- Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer 7300 QT4070/41 Review
- Philips Norelco QG3270 Multigroom Pro Review
- Philips Norelco QC5130 Hair Clipper Review
- Panasonic ES-LA93-K Arc4 Electric Shaver Review
Last update 2021-01-05. Price and product availability may change.