Beard trimmers contribute a lot in making every man’s regular routine easier and comfortable. Men were always troubled since before when it comes to facial hair grooming and have been trying to search means that could make their life on facial hair grooming easy, convenient and cheap. Facial hair in men is certainly unavoidable however it is manageable. One of the most common facial hair grooming in men is by the use of a razor blade. Razor blades are a great means because it is cheap and accurate in shaving but is not appropriate for trimming and can sometimes create allergic reactions. Another effective way of facial hair grooming is by going to barbershops. Barbers are equipped with skills and tools to perfect for trimming, styling and shaving the facial hairs but the only drawback is that regular visits can be time and money consuming. The problem is facial hair grooming for men would be answered by technology as innovation paved the way for the introduction of beard trimmers. These handheld trimmers have become the perfect partner for facial hair grooming for men. With advanced features, consistent power supply, a convenient body, and affordable price tag, these multifunctional trimmers have made trimming, styling, and shaving of the facial hair easy, quick, convenient and cheap.
In the market today, there are so many variations, types, and brands of beard trimmers available for every man’s facial hair grooming. It is up to the user to choose which beard trimmer would be most appropriate for his needs, preference, and lifestyle. However, there is one beard trimmer that can be tagged as one of the most suitable to be used anytime and anywhere. The Conair Man i-Stubble Ultimate Flexhead Trimmer; Pivoting Flex Head; 15 Digital Settings ranging from 0.4mm to 5.0mm; Grey is the perfect device for facial hair grooming for men as it is multifunctional, has sophisticated features, a great power supply, a handy overall body and is very affordable. This trimmer is very suitable for trimming, styling and shaving the facial hairs to make every user look more neat, pleasant and marketable. This is the best facial hair grooming partner a man can get. This trimmer is also listed in our top 21 beard trimmer list.
Table of Contents
All About Conair Man i-Stubble Ultimate Flexhead Trimmer
It has an overall dimension of 3.5 x 7.2 x 11 inches and just weighs 8.8 ounces.
A limited two-year warranty is entitled to buyers with every purchase of the Conair GMT900 i-stubble facial hair trimmer.
It has a sophisticated blade technology with a unique floating contoured head that can be used on beards, mustaches, and goatees. The blades are electro-chemically formed for intense sharpness, toughness, and precision and are safe on sensitive skin.
There are 15 ultra-precise length settings found for user’s preferred function.
There are no attachments included in the Conair GMT900.
This product works via a corded or cordless operation.
It has a power source of dual battery system for extra battery life and a fast charge charging system.
4 hours of charging time.
A fully charged Conair GMT900 i-stubble facial trimmer can operate for 45 minutes.
- LCD display – This tool has a clear LCD display to show the settings and battery consumption.
- Ergonomic design – The body has an ergonomic design that keeps your hand comfortable during every use making the operation handy, convenient and fast.
- Floating head technology – This innovation follows the curves of your face for excellent accuracy and comfort during use.
- Crystal clear LCD display – Having a clear LCD display makes it visible for the user what settings they are using and the life of the battery remaining in the device.
- Comfortable – With its ergonomic design, it is comfortable to use to as well as convenient, accurate, easy and quick.
- Very easy to use – This facial trimmer tool is a user-friendly device making it very easy, handy and comfortable to use anytime and anywhere.
- Slippery handle – Some people found the handle slippery some do not that is why it depends on the preference of the user however the handle of this trimmer is designed ergonomically for a comfortable and easy fit for all types of hands.
- Not long-lasting – If not handled properly and taken care of, the Conair GMT900, just like every product there is, can be vulnerable to breakage due to recklessness and mishandling.
- Not great on thick beards – If the settings are not properly set then this will be difficult to use that is why always check everything before using.
With all the great features, functionality and overall body structure, the Conair Man i-Stubble Ultimate Flexhead Trimmer is indeed the most appropriate beard trimmer every man should have to trim, style and shave their facial hairs, from the beard, to the mustache and to the nose and ear hairs and the eyebrows as well. Along with its strong power supply, the operation of this device will be convenient, handy, effective and accurate. Looking neat, clean, pleasant, presentable and marketable is now achievable in just a matter of a few minutes of operation with the Conair Man i-Stubble Ultimate Flexhead Trimmer. Every man now should forget paying a lot and taking more time and effort going regularly in barbershops and no more worrying about the dangers of a razor blade being allergenic and cutting yourself with it because this trimmer will make facial hair grooming for men a very fun, effective yet cheap and a self beautifying experience.
- Remington MB4040 Review – Mustache, Beard & Stubble Trimmer
- Remington MB4110 Beard Trimmer Stubble Kit Review
- Conair 22 Piece Rechargeable Haircut Kit Review
- Conair 20-Piece Lithium Ion Haircut Kit Review
- Wahl 5537-1801 Beard Trimmer Review with Ear, Nose and Brow Trimmer
- Philips Norelco QT4050 Vacuum Beard Trimmer Review
- Wahl 9906-717 Groomsman Beard and Mustache Trimmer Review
- Andis 04710 T-Outliner Beard/Hair Trimmer Review
- Braun Cruzer 5 Beard Trimmer Review
- Braun CruZer 6 Body Trimmer Review with Gillette Fusion Razor Blade
- No Shave-November Details – The Ultimate Guide to Growing Beard
- Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer 7300 QT4070/41 Review
- Remington MB-200 Titanium Mustache and Beard Trimmer Review
- Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer 3100 Review
- Old Spice Beard & Head Trimmer Review
Last update 2021-01-05. Price and product availability may change.