Norelco is actually a brand that is used by the famous Philips Company for its consumer lifestyle products in the United States of America. Actually, the personal-care products and the electric shavers are the product lines that come under the Norelco brand. Philips did not have the right to market its products in the United States of America under its own brand name. Therefore, they started to use the co-brand Philips Norelco for marketing their consumer life-style products in the USA.
This company has introduced a wide range of electric trimmers in order to bring the latest shaving features and options. Recently, this company has introduced Philips Norelco Shaver 7700 which is a class of its own. The design of this electric shaver can definitely attract you right after checking it for the first time. At the same time, the features which have been included in this trimmer will blow your mind completely away. As a complete shaving package, the Philips Norelco Shaver 7700 has got no other alternative in the market at the current time.
In this review, we will be discussing all the aspects of this electric trimmer so that you can get a neutral review of this product.
At the present time, this electric shaver is being produced in the Netherlands with the help of the latest and innovative technology.
This amazing electric razor comes with a limited warranty from the manufacturers. However, it is a limited warranty. So, it will be better to read the warranty details which are written in the warranty book.
Amazon Rating Details
When we have checked this product on Amazon at that time, we have found that there are around 131 customer reviews about this product. And, the current rating is 3.90 out of 5.00 which is a great achievement for this product.
However, it is not in the list of the top-selling products on Amazon.
For any kind of customer, one of the most necessary things is to know the tech-specs of a device. Therefore, we will be describing the specifications of Philips Norelco Shaver 7700 in this section of our review.
- Model: 7700
- Shaving Technology: Dynamic-Flex Shaving Heads
- Shaving System: Gentle-Precision Blade System
- Lift & Cut System: Yes
- Skin Comfort: Comfort Rings
- Wet or, Dry Shaving: Both
- Battery Indicator Type : 3 Level
- Cleaning Indicator: Yes
- Travel Lock-Indicator: Yes
- Battery-Low Indicator: Yes
- Cleaning System: Fully washable
- Handle: Ergonomic Grip
- Frame Color: Ceramic White
In this section of our review, we will allow all of you to know the performance and exclusive features of the Philips Norelco Shaver 7700. We believe that this section will assist you to get an overall idea about how well this shaving device can serve you.
5 Length Beard-Styler
This option can be regarded as one of the most stunning features of this electric razor. Actually, there are many people who want to make some styles with their beards. This feature is basically added to satisfy their demands in case of creating attractive beard-styles. Besides, you cannot do styles with your beard using the ordinary-type electric shaver. But, with the Philips Norelco Shaver 7700, you get the Smart-Click beard-styler. You can attach this styler whenever you want to make styles with your beard. So, no need to go to the saloon for the new beard-style when you have the Philips Norelco Shaver 7700.
Super Lift & Cut Technology
While we were doing our research on this topic, we have found out the fact that some people have complaints against getting a close shave because of the flat-lying hairs. Actually, the rotary type shavers cannot give you a close shave for the flat-lying hairs. Therefore, the designers have added the super lift & cut shaving technology which can give you a perfect shave through cutting all the flat-lying hairs very smoothly.
Ideal shaver for the sensitive skin
There are many electric trimmers that cannot serve well for the sensitive skins. We have found some users who feel irritation and pain during the time of shaving since they have pretty much sensitive skin. For those users, the Philips Norelco Shaver 7700 is the ideal choice for having an irritation-free shaving experience.
Get the comfortable shave
You may have thick or, thin hair which does not matter at all when it comes to the matter of using the Philips Norelco Shaver 7700. It works perfectly for all types of beards. You will feel no pain or, even irritation when you have this highly versatile electric trimmer.
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Automatic Voltage: 100-240 volt
- Full Charge: 1 hour
- Quick Charging Time: 5 minutes
- Maximum Power Consumption: 5.40 W
- Running Time: 50 minutes or, 17 shaves
- Standby power: 0.15 W
The overall design of the Philips Norelco Shaver 7700 is completely stunning. And, the materials used to manufacture this trimmer are also of very high-quality. The whole shaving package is a complete user-friendly device that will last for a longer period of time.
- The ideal shaving device for the best shaving experience.
- You can get the clean & close shave from this electric razor.
- Users can use it both in dry and wet conditions.
- The grip is designed in such a way so that you can hold it comfortably while shaving.
- The cleaning system is complicated
- Price is a bit high
After the above review, we can say that the Philips Norelco Shaver 7700 comes with all the latest features and attributes which men usually look for while purchasing a new electric shaver. In comparison to the ordinary electric shavers currently available in the market, the Philips Norelco Shaver 7700 comes with more features and functions. We recommend that you must go for this shaver for the highest level of shaving experience.
- Philips Norelco S9721/89, Shaver 9700 Review
- Philips Norelco Shaver 8900 (Model S8950/91) Reviews
- Philips Norelco Shaver 4100 (Model AT810/41) Review
- Philips Norelco 1250X/40 SensoTouch 3D Electric Razor (Series 8000) Review
- Philips Norelco1250X/40 Series 8000 Electric Razor Review
- Panasonic ES8103S Arc3 Electric Shaver Review
- Philips Norelco QT4050 Vacuum Beard Trimmer Review
- Panasonic ES8249S Electric Shaver Review
- Philips Norelco Bodygroomer BG2040/49 Review
- Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer 3100 Review
- Philips Norelco QG3270 Multigroom Pro Review
- Philips Norelco QC5130 Hair Clipper Review
- Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer 7300 QT4070/41 Review
- Panasonic ES-LA93-K Arc4 Electric Shaver Review
- Braun Series 7 790cc Electric Shaver Review
Last update 2021-01-05. Price and product availability may change.