It’s all about the good look, isn’t it? Most of the men face the beard neckline trimming problem and ruin their beards. Oh, it’s the same with me. Even I used to do it wrong, but I finally managed to do it correctly.
Beard Neckline gives your beard a good look and believes me, there is no better feeling for a man with a beard than a perfect beard line.
Some people do it to high up on the jaws and some make it a rough village road leaving behind the ditches because they don’t know where to trim beard on the neck.
Before moving towards the ways of designing a neckline, I would like to tell you about what happens when you trim your beard neckline the right way and the wrong way.
The Wrong Way
Doing it too up the jaw makes you look having a smaller face or you can say a masculine touch.
After a week of trimming your beard line the wrong way, when it grows up, you face will look like having two beards.
The most bad of them all, it looks fake, have a look at yourself.
The Right Way
If you have a lower neckline and you are balding or bald, this will keep the eyes of the one in front of you on your beard and not the neck. In fact, men with bald heads look cooler with a beard then shaved.
It makes your smaller face a more defined one.
It brings balance to your face.
Now coming back to our main topic, where to trim beard on the neck.
It’s pretty simple, getting a perfect beard neckline has a lot of methods but I won’t make things complicated and tell you 2 easy ways of trimming beard neckline.
The Imaginary Angel Method
This method of how to trim your beard neckline has got three simple steps and can get you a perfect beard neckline.
Imagine a line traveling under the jawline, starting from under the earlobe and stopping under the chin (the jaw part below your chin). This line will be just above Adams Apple.
Imagine another line starting on the outer edge of your sideburns and crossing the first imaginary line perpendicularly at the neckline.
Clean everything out of those lines and Congratulations you are done and now you know where to trim beard on the neck and you have a perfect beard line in the neck.
Two Fingers Method
This method is a bit vague, however it works perfect for some men out there.
In this method, you find out your perfect neckline using your fingers and Adams Apple. It goes as:
Place your middle and index finger exactly above your Adams Apple and above that is your neckline. But as I mentioned earlier, it’s a bit of a vague method.
For this, you need to try it at least once, because for some people it works awesomely perfect and for some, it’s one or sometimes three fingers.
SUP!! I guess by now you are ready to trim perfectly under the neckline. If you are still facing a problem with this. You don’t have to worry at all. We have a great tool to solve your problem. Check out the cut buddy shaping tool on Amazon.
- How to Shape a Beard Properly – The Easy Way
- How to Trim & Color Your Mustache
- How to Trimming Your Beard the Easy Way
- The Balbo Beard Style: How to Grow, Shave and Care?
- Van Dyke Beard Style: How to Grow, Groom and Care?
- Celebrity Beard Styles – How to Get?
- How to Grow a Thicker Beard Faster and Naturally
- 10 Best Beard Balms & How to Apply it Effectively
- How to Use an Electric Shaver Like a Pro
- Top 10 Best Mustache Styles and How to Get Them On
- Skin Types for Men – What’s Yours? How to make it Healthy?
- Complete Beard Style Guide to Styling Your Beard
- 5 Best Beard Styles to look Romantic and Appealing
- No Shave-November Details – The Ultimate Guide to Growing Beard
- Difference Between Beard Balm and Beard Oil. Which is better?