If you are looking for a beard trimmer the Remington MB320C seems like it could be a great choice. It is compact and small enough to comfortably fit into the palm of your hands. It has received a number of five-star reviews that brought it to our attention.
So we decided to tell you what we have found about this beard trimmer in one concise review so you don’t have to be all over the place reading a lot of reviews to make up your mind. We have included a description of the product as well as its features along with a couple of beard trimmer reviews so you can read first-hand what others are saying.
Remington MB320C Barba Beard Trimmer Description
There is quite a lot to be said about this trimmer and that is probably the reason so many consumers have rated it as being the best beard trimmer. It is ergonomically designed and allows you to use the product using only one hand. It is housed in a sturdy unit that is very quiet as it is being used and made with an easy to clean design. It comes with a waterproof case for storing the trimmer as well as the various pieces that come along with it.
It features a cordless design and allows for 40 minutes of continuous use once fully charged. It has LED lights for indicating the battery life with green and red lights to let you know when the battery is full and when it is almost out. With your purchase you get the beard trimmer along with blades and combs, the mains charger, a plastic beard comb and a small cleaning brush all in a plastic case to house the trimmer and accessories conveniently.
Remington MB320C Barba Beard Trimmer Features
• Thumbwheel for adjusting comb attachment
• Nine settings for a close shave or whatever you need
• Trims beards, mustaches and more
• Comes in a convenient zip-up pouch
• Features a black and silver plastic finish
• Cordless and corded operation
• 40 minutes of continuous use from one full charge
• LED indicators for battery life
• Self-lubricating blades
• Carbon coated blades
• Comes in a plastic case
• Can be used with a standard socket
• Two-year warranty
Consumer Reviews for Remington MB320C Barba Beard Trimmer
One consumer states that they love the ergonomic design the most. He also went on to say that the trimmer provides extreme precision with its cutting blades and comb attachment. He says the unit is easy to use and he feels comfortable using it and this is not just due to the ergonomic design. He also finds comfort in the fact that he gets a clean cut without any pulling and tugging of his facial hair.
He also likes the fact that the motor is quiet as he has a four-year-old that has a room that neighbors the bathroom and on those early days it is great that it doesn’t wake her. He also loved the fact that the trimmer came with a cleaning brush and was quite easy to clean. The only thing he would add is a carry handle to the case but he definitely recommends this product as being the best beard trimmer out there.
Another consumer loves the fact that the battery can go so long without charging. After the initial charge he only needed to charge the unit a couple of months down the line but finds it a little frustrating that it only has the standard plug. Overall though he recommends this trimmer stating that it does its job and does it well. He also loved the price which is an added advantage.
Overall this beard trimmer is considered the best beard trimmer because of the performance it gives and its ease of use as well as the affordable price.
The carrying case for the beard trimmer does not feature a handle which could help with transportation.
This is an affordable product that is recommended by those who have used it before. For those who are looking for value for money and a product with a lot of features this may just be the best beard trimmer available.
- Remington MB4110 Beard Trimmer Stubble Kit Review
- Remington MB4040 Review – Mustache, Beard & Stubble Trimmer
- Review of Remington HC5550 Precision Power Haircut & Beard Trimmer
- Remington MB-200 Titanium Mustache and Beard Trimmer Review
- Philips QT4045 Turbovac Beard Trimmer Review
- Remington SCC-100 Short Cut Clipper Review
- Wahl 5537-1801 Beard Trimmer Review with Ear, Nose and Brow Trimmer
- Old Spice Beard & Head Trimmer Review
- Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer 3100 Review
- Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer 7300 QT4070/41 Review
- Wahl 9918-6171 Groomsman Beard Trimmer Review
- Philips Norelco QT4050 Vacuum Beard Trimmer Review
- Braun Cruzer 5 Beard Trimmer Review
- Wahl 9906-717 Groomsman Beard and Mustache Trimmer Review
- Andis 04710 T-Outliner Beard/Hair Trimmer Review
Last update 2021-01-05. Price and product availability may change.