An all-around electric razor that you can use for both your body and your face is challenging to find. Most of the time, you will end up getting something that works for your face, but does not work as well for your body. The opposite is also possible. Then, of course, there is the issue of different body parts having different needs, making it even more difficult to get everything from one device. On the bright side, the Gillette Fusion Proglide Styler 3-In-1 Men’s Body Groomer with Beard Trimmer provides some hope for finding that elusive perfect electric shaver.
Table of Contents
Features Gillette Fusion ProGlide Men’s Razor Styler
The Gillette Fusion ProGlide Men’s Razor Styler is a Braun engineered trimmer made to be slim and easy to handle. Its three combs make it easy to adjust to every situation for a close shave.
It is made to be compact and durable, making it a top choice for those looking to trim their beard. The precision tool has been dermatologically tested to make sure it is capable of getting rid of those hairs without damaging your skin.
- INCLUDES: 1 trimmer, 1 ProGlide blade refill, 3 comb attachments (for different hair lengths), 1 battery, and an organizer
- WATERPROOF and shower safe
- 3 COMB SIZES (2mm, 4mm, 6mm) for customizing your style
- FITS ALL GILLETTE 5-BLADE RAZOR REFILLS (excluding GilletteLabs)
- BEARD TRIMMER with Braun engineered technology; Easy grip handle for precise trimming
- PRECISION TRIMMER FOR EDGING designed for crisp, defined lines
Summary of Gillette Fusion Proglide Styler Features
- Product measures 10.5 x 11.9 x 2.8 inches and weighs 11.2 ounces.
- It is powered by 1 AAA battery.
- It comes with 1 trimmer, 1 ProGlide Power Cartridge, 3 combs, 1 battery, and an organizer.
- Makes use of Fusion ProGlide Power, which is Gillette’s most advanced blade.
Benefits Of The Gillette Fusion Proglide Styler 3-In-1 Men’s Body Groomer with Beard Trimmer
Waterproof and Shower Safe
You can never go wrong by making something electric waterproof. Aside from making it safer, this feature allows you to use it in the shower, saving time in your morning routine. Simply use it as you normally would. This eliminates the need to step out of the shower and shave over the sink afterward. It also makes it more convenient to shave those areas that are hard to reach with the comfort of running water.
Precision Edging Blade
Simply turning the razor around gives you access to the ProGlide Precision Edging Blade. This can be used with the power on or off, depending on your preference. You can use this tool to better define the style of your face and body hair.
The Fusion ProGlide Advantage
The Gillette Fusion ProGlide razor is designed to be one of the safest and gentlest for your skin. It is dermatologically tested to make sure that it reduces the risk of causing bumps and marks on your skin. This makes it ideal for those with sensitive skin. The blade also comes with an Indicator Lubricating Strip that fades to white when it needs to be replaced, giving you a visual cue to change your blade.
Three Exchangeable Combs
The three combs are three different lengths that allow each user to customize their shave. It gives you a custom and consistent length, as well as contour adaptability for added control.
Pros And Cons
- The unit seems to be especially capable of achieving the results that others cannot, especially when it comes to body parts that are hard to reach.
- It is considered quite economical, making among the more affordable options on the market.
- It handles quite well with a grip that makes it easy to manipulate.
- The three combs make it easy to customize the desired look, making it essential to those who want to make sure they look their best.
- Users boast of its ability to give an even trim far better than its competitors.
- It is quite compact, making it easy to store or pack for travel purposes.
- Gillette customer service is especially active with responding to concerns, so they are easy enough to contact if ever you get a defective product.
- There are multiple reports of the product breaking within the first few hours or days of use. On the other hand, there have been reports of the product working perfectly well for three years, making the purchase of this product a bit of a gamble. Fortunately, you can easily contact their customer service in case you have a complaint.
- Some units have been found to suddenly lose power, sometimes within minutes of purchase. In these cases, all the parts seem to be in working order, save for something connected to the power supply. Again, contacting Gillette customer service is a big help in these cases.
- Some buyers expecting more power were disappointed. The product is not ideal for clean shaving thick beards. Those with full-grown beards might have to look for a different, more appropriate product, as this one does not seem to be designed for that.
- There are conflicting reports about its efficacy with certain parts of the body. Some say it is ideal, while some caution against using it. Be careful whenever you will be trying it on a different body part.
- Some users claim their units pull rather than trim their facial hair. Gillette’s customer service may be able to help with this.
Overall, the Gillette Fusion Proglide Styler is ideal for most shaving and trimming jobs. Its dermatologically-tested blades are great for sensitive skin, and its three combs allow for more control over your look. Multiple reports of defective products might suggest that the purchase is a gamble, but their customer service compensates by being quite approachable in case you need to have a unit replaced or want to troubleshoot the unit you already have.
- Braun CruZer 6 Body Trimmer Review with Gillette Fusion Razor Blade
- What is Razor Bumps & Razor Burns – Tips for Prevention
- Philips Norelco1250X/40 Series 8000 Electric Razor Review
- Philips Norelco 1250X/40 SensoTouch 3D Electric Razor (Series 8000) Review
- Philips Norelco Shaver 7700 S7720/90 Review
- Panasonic ES8103S Arc3 Electric Shaver Review
- Panasonic ES8249S Electric Shaver Review
- Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer 3100 Review
- Conair Man i-Stubble Ultimate Flexhead Trimmer Review
- Philips Norelco Bodygroomer BG2040/49 Review
- Braun Series 7 790cc Electric Shaver Review
- Philips Norelco QT4050 Vacuum Beard Trimmer Review
- Braun Cruzer 5 Beard Trimmer Review
- Andis Easy Cut 10-Piece Haircutting Kit Review
- Philips Norelco QC5130 Hair Clipper Review
Last update 2021-01-05. Price and product availability may change.