You are here because you were searching for some useful shaving tips and we are going to share some amazing tips. Removing unwanted hair is a common problem of every man and woman and they use different methods for it. The electric shaver becomes a trend now and many are buying it without knowing how to use it and fall themself into a new problem. And if you one of them, we are here to help you shave your beard with an electric shaver as a pro does. Bear in mind that if you have sensitive skin then you should use an electric shaver that is skin-friendly otherwise you may have various skin problems. If you don’t know your skin types then you should find it first.
Most people look for an easy and cheap solution for hair removal. But some want to have a luxury shaving experience as they are touchy about their grooming.
Table of Contents
- 1 How to use an electric shaver?
- 1.1 Get the best electric shaver
- 1.2 Decide which shaver you are going to use?
- 1.3 Electric shaver adjustment
- 1.4 Clean your face before shaving
- 1.5 Use Pre-shave Oil
- 1.6 Start shaving from the opposite of growth areas
- 1.7 Change your blades twice in a month
- 1.8 Keep your shaver clean and charged
- 1.9 Understand the using method
- 1.10 Keep your skin glowing with aftercare
- 2 How to shave?
- 3 How to shave without a razor?
- 4 Problems Associated with Shaving
How to use an electric shaver?
Now, we are going to tell you how you can shave with an electric shaver. Men have become more touchy about their grooming than women now. For this purpose, they are ready to accept the challenges of new ages. Now, electric shavers and razors have become extremely popular among men and women. It gives the perfect shave and aftercare that makes it the best. But most of the men and women don’t know how to use the electric shaver.
Here are some shaving tips for using an electric shaver.
Get the best electric shaver
First of all, get the right and the best electric shaver for you. There are a lot of companies in the market if you are going to spend the money on good shaving then select the best for you. Keep in view the company repute, the product details, your need and the budget you can select the best electric shaver for you. Electric shavers are best for dry shaving anyhow there are some wet shavers as well but they are expensive. Always choose the shaver after reading its detailed reviews.
Decide which shaver you are going to use?
Electric shavers are of two types like rotary and foil.
Rotary shavers work through the revolving motion with its Titanium blades. It is comparability easy, painless and comfortable. On the other hand, the foil shaver has oscillating blades. It lifts the hair from the face with force. It is painful and noisy. Anyhow it is quick. So, decide which one you are going to use for your skin.
Electric shaver adjustment
Keep it in your mind that the electric shaver will not adjust to your face skin in one day. It can take at least one month for the adjustment. So let it be adjusted.
Clean your face before shaving
You need to clean your face with warm water that will make your skin soften. It will also give you a closer shave. You can wash your face with any good soup. If you have acne on the skin then use some medicated soup. Moreover, you can use a cloth dipped in warm water to soften your hair and beard.
Use Pre-shave Oil
The best tip to use electric shaver has always used an alcohol made oil on the skin. This will remove all dirt from the skin while making it smooth. It will also help in making your hair straight up. You can use it in both version oil and powder as well. Try to select the oil that has Vitamin E that will help your skin from irritation.
Start shaving from the opposite of growth areas
Shave from the against of the grain of your facial hair. For this purpose, rub the hair and look which is against the grain area. Always shaving is best when you shave from the grain. It saves from irritation also.
Change your blades twice in a month
You need to change your blades after 25 days. Anyhow the Foil shavers’ foil would be changed after one or two years. On the other hand, the rotary blades need to be changed after a year. You can also change the foil or blades earlier if it gives irritation.
Keep your shaver clean and charged
If you want the long-lasting performance from your blades then try to keep it properly cleaned and charged as well.
Understand the using method
Never start shaving until you understand the using method of your electric shaver.
Keep your skin glowing with aftercare
Shaving can create some problems and irritation on a face. For this purpose, you can use some aftershave for skincare.
How to shave?
Shaving is not very simple and easy as it seems to. Sometimes it can become a great challenge for men and women. For example, if someone has pimples or acne on the skin or have sensitive skin. In these cases, shaving becomes a challenging process.
Here are some simple shaving tips:
- First of all, Ger ready for the shave.
- Secondly, wet your skin and hair.
- Now, Apply your shaving cream.
- Always shave in the opposite direction of the hair.
- Try to change the blades after 3 to 5 shaves.
How to shave with acne?
Shaving would be very painful if you have acne on the face. You can not use a razor on irritated and pained skin. In this condition, you have to follow these tips for shaving.
- First of all, Cleanse yous skin to wash the bacteria off your skin.
- Dry your skin with a warm towel.
- Then apply a shaving oil on your face that will make your skin soft.
- The shaving oil will make the shaver to work smoothly.
- Always use natural, herbal or alcohol-free shaving cream.
- Use sensitive skin shaving cream if you have a rash on the skin.
- Always shave with the clean hands.
- Choose the razor according to your skin.
- Remember, always shave against the hair growth area.
- After shaving, keep your razor clean and change the blade every time.
- When you are finished, then wash your face softly and apply some moisturizer.
How to shave your pubic area?
How to shave your pubic area is a question asked by many peoples. It is a very sensitive area but we will tell you some easy tips for cleaning your pubic area.
- First of all, trim your pubic hair.
- Then make your pubic hair soft with a lukewarm bath or shower.
- Use some shaving foam to make the area soft.
- You need to stretch your skin tight during this time
- Now, grab your razor and clean your hair gently.
- Don’t be in a hurry, this is a sensitive area so be careful.
- Clean your mess around
- Apply some lotion or cream on the shaving area.
- Apply some powder before shaving to dry the area. It will help to find the leftover hair.
How to shave your Balls?
This is the most sensitive area of the body so be careful while shaving here. Anyhow, we are giving some tips to shave your balls easily and safely.
- Trim your hair politely
- Don’t use an electric shaver or razor on balls
- Avoid using hair removing creams on the balls that can affect your sensitive area.
- Take a comfortable position and use a good trimmer and natural hair removal cream here.
- Use a straight razor here.
- Start cleaning the balls but take a break after cleaning a short area.
- Wash the area with lukewarm water.
- Now, Shave your male genital organ from start to end.
- Don’t forget to shave the sides.
- Try to extend and stretch the skin as much as you can.
- Now make the place dry then apply some natural lotion or oil,
- Clean the area of shaving before leaving.
How to shave without a razor?
If you don’t want to use a razor or electric shaver then there are many other options for you to shave.
Just have a look at them!
Tweezing your hair
This is a good solution for hair removal but it is time taking for some men and women. This is also painful.
Hair removal creams are a very easy method for hair removal but it can harm the sensitive skin.
Waxing is also one of the most effective methods of hair removal. It is time taking and painful.
This is also a good method for removing unwanted hair. But it is painful too.
Problems Associated with Shaving
- Razor bumps and Razor burn
- Ingrown hairs
- Irritation on skin
- skin rash
We can face a lot of skin problems if not shave carefully. So like all other things we also must learn how to shave for good skincare and clean face. Men should understand that shaving is not only the shaving but it is more than it. They must know the product detail, issues the sensitive skin, acne on the skin and much more. Only shaving is not the solution but men should also know the pre-shave and aftershave methods as well. So keep your skin glowing and shining while shaving and other ways.
- Panasonic ES8243A ARC4 Electric Shaver Review
- Panasonic ES8103S Arc3 Electric Shaver Review
- 5 Best Electric Head Shaver for men 2021
- Panasonic ES8249S Electric Shaver Review
- Braun Series 5 5190cc Electric Shaver Review
- Braun Series 7 790cc Electric Shaver Review
- Braun Series 9 9290cc Electric Shaver Review
- Panasonic ES8243AA ARC4 Electric Shaver and Trimmer Review
- Celebrity Beard Styles – How to Get?
- Panasonic ES-LA93-K Arc4 Electric Shaver Review
- Best Electric Shaver For Sensitive Skin 2021
- Skin Types for Men – What’s Yours? How to make it Healthy?
- Van Dyke Beard Style: How to Grow, Groom and Care?
- How to Grow a Thicker Beard Faster and Naturally
- 10 Best Beard Balms & How to Apply it Effectively