Beard Balm or Beard Oil? a common question for all beard loving men, even I was confused and I came across certain problems using these both alternately one instead of the other. Come on, these both help very similarly in your beard care.
But the fact is that these both are different in a certain way and they are used for certain reasons. They are not even made of the same things.
Beard Balm comes from certain kinds of butter like cocoa butter etc. and Beard Oil is made by mixing certain healthy and nourishing oils in regard to a healthy and cool beard.
Another important question besides Beard Oil vs Beard Balm is that which one should I use? Well, it’s totally your call. How it is your call will be cleared out after I am done telling you about both, Beard Balm and Beard Oil in detail below.
Before going into the details of Beard Balm or Beard Oil I would like to clear one more thing, oftentimes it is miss understood that both these Beard Grooming Products are for men with Long Beard. A big no, these products are for all men having a beard, both longer and shorter beard.
Table of Contents
Beard Balm vs Beard Oil
So Basically a Beard Balm is used as a conditioner. It moisturizes and shapes your beard. It is not a daily care product as an oil which you can use a daily care product. It gives your beard a hold and makes your beard hair look thicker. It is a good one for those with a shorter beard, this makes it look thicker and no empty or less hairy spots are seen.
Beard Balm is mostly made of butter like shea, avocado, cocoa or mango, etc.
Advantages of Beard Balm:
Hair and Skin nourishment
Thickness of Beard
Shaping and Style control
Conditioning and perfect beard
ALSO READ: Choosing the best Beard Balm for YOU
Looking towards its use and effect, you can opt for using both the balm and oil or either one of these, depending upon what type of beard you want to grow and maintain.
Beard Oil, Unlike the Balm, is like any normal liquid while Beard Balm is like cream. It is a mix of many healthy and useful oils that helps your beard hair and facial skin nourished and lively.
It can be used as one of daily or maybe routine Beard Care Products. Using beard oil is like an apple a day.
It helps your skin to grow a more strong and stylish beard.
Advantages of Beard Oil:
No beard itch and beardruff
Get a soft Beard
Smells amazingly irresistible
Beard Oil must be used regularly up to two times a day for good beard care.
How to use
Here are some simple steps for using both oil and balm for beard
- Take 1 – 2 drops of oil in your palm (use your index finger in case of balm and take on its tip)
- Rub on your palm and in between your fingers
- Apply Evenly and Gently
- For better results, you can use a brush and comb and these are some necessary beard tools too.
Honestly speaking, the amount of both these you use at a time depends on how long your beard is and more than that how much satisfies you, and why not, it’s your own beard man.
This is all about Beard Oil or Beard Balm, I hope this clears out the difference between both and now you know which one to use and when to use.
- Choosing a Beard Balm that Suits you the Most
- 10 Best Beard Balms & How to Apply it Effectively
- What is Razor Bumps & Razor Burns – Tips for Prevention
- 5 Best Well-Groomed Beard Styles for Men
- How to Shape a Beard Properly – The Easy Way
- No Shave-November Details – The Ultimate Guide to Growing Beard
- How to Grow a Thicker Beard Faster and Naturally
- 5 Best Beard Styles to look Romantic and Appealing
- Complete Beard Style Guide to Styling Your Beard
- 10 Best Mutton Chops Beard Style – The Most Unique and Friendly Style of Beard
- Old Spice Beard & Head Trimmer Review
- Best Beard Oils 2021 – Find the Best One for You
- Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer 3100 Review
- 20 Best Beard Styles of 2021 | Long, Short, and Goatee
- Top 21 Best Beard Trimmers 2021