The Remington MB4110 Kit is considered as the best beard trimmer by a number of people who have purchased and used the unit. You can see this from the many five and four-star reviews this particular trimmer has racked up on retail websites.
But is it all it’s cracked up to be?
If you want to find out if this is indeed the best beard trimmer you are in the right place. Here we will compile all the necessary information for you to decide whether or not this beard trimmer is ideal for your use and if it can keep up with your lifestyle.
We will inform you about the product as well as its features and will drop in a couple of beard trimmer reviews from actual owners so you can know what to expect if you were to purchase this unit.
Remington MB4110 Beard Trimmer Stubble Kit Description
The Remington MB4110 Kit provides the user with a great grooming experience. It comes with a lot of modern conveniences as well to include such features as USB charging. This means you don’t have to charge this beard trimmer using a regular wall socket but instead can plug them into your laptop or computer for it to charge.
It allows you to maintain your beard in tip-top shape or just to get rid of stubble when you would rather not have a clean shaved look. The blades in the unit are titanium coated and chromium infused for durability and a sharp cut each time (even sharper than the standard Remington blades). The unit can also be submerged in water for washing.
These beard trimmers give users the opportunity to get the right length cut; they cut as short as 0.4 mm and up to 5.5 mm with increments of 0.2 mm in between so you can get exactly the cut you desire. Heads are interchangeable and can be washed so you know cleaning will be quick and easy.
Thanks to the included storage pouch you can keep all your accessories along with the beard trimmer in one place so you can find everything you need in one look and so they will be always ready. With your purchase of this trimmer you will also get two attachment heads; the mini foil shaver and the T Blade trimmer, the mains charger, the USB charger, a bottle of lubricating oil, a cleaning brush and an information booklet all in a convenient storage pouch.
Remington MB4110Beard Trimmer Stubble Kit Features
- Titanium coated blades infused with Chromium for durability and sharpness
- Specialized comb for shorter styles
- Two attachment heads; T Blade trimmer and mini foil shaver
- All blades are self-sharpening
- Over 20 length settings
- Suitable for cordless and corded use
- Comes with a cleaning brush and oil bottle
- Comes in a storage pouch
- Cordless use gives you 40 minutes of continuous use
- USB charging capabilities
- Both mains charger and USB charger included
- Three-year warranty
Consumer Reviews for Remington MB4110Beard Trimmer Stubble Kit
One consumer said they were keen on trying this stubble kit as they have quite a wild beard and would have to make more than one trip per week to the barber to keep it in check. As you can imagine that was proving to be a bit on the costly side and so he decided to try and find a trimmer to get the job done himself.
He said from the get-go he knew he could only choose a Remington beard trimmer as their name is known for quality for many years and that was the brand used by his professional barber. He took a look at a couple of units and chose this one because it looked stylish and came in a pouch and had two different heads.
After purchasing and using the unit he concluded that it is the best beard trimmer because he found it easy to use and liked the interchangeable heads with adjustable settings at .2 mm increments. He loves the fact that he can charge it with his laptop and recommends it to anyone needing a beard trimmer.
The adjustable shave length settings are great since they can be adjusted in such small increments giving you a number of options for keeping your beard. You can even experiment to see what length could look better on you.
There were no negatives in the reviews that we came across.
It seems that this beard trimmer is indeed one of the best beard trimmers you can find on the market. Use the information here to make your personal choice of whether it is right for you.
- Remington MB4040 Review – Mustache, Beard & Stubble Trimmer
- Remington MB320C Barba Beard Trimmer Review
- Review of Remington HC5550 Precision Power Haircut & Beard Trimmer
- Remington MB-200 Titanium Mustache and Beard Trimmer Review
- Conair Man i-Stubble Ultimate Flexhead Trimmer Review
- Philips QT4045 Turbovac Beard Trimmer Review
- Wahl 5537-1801 Beard Trimmer Review with Ear, Nose and Brow Trimmer
- Wahl 9918-6171 Groomsman Beard Trimmer Review
- Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer 3100 Review
- Wahl 79300 Color Pro Haircutting Kit Review
- Philips Norelco QT4050 Vacuum Beard Trimmer Review
- Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer 7300 QT4070/41 Review
- Conair 20-Piece Lithium Ion Haircut Kit Review
- Remington SCC-100 Short Cut Clipper Review
- Wahl 9906-717 Groomsman Beard and Mustache Trimmer Review
Last update 2021-01-05. Price and product availability may change.